Hi Oleksandr,
  nobody can help you with this bug? I know this one, it affects me in my
everyday work. You are a developer so maybe you can be this happy man who will
find this bug and send fix to developers of fvwm. If you will not be able to
fix it, you can send to developers some hints where to find this bug if you
will try make a debugging of fvwm code. I am using Debian + fvwm, but I have no
time to look to this bug so I have to live with him. My knowledge of C language
is too poor to solve this bug.  But I will be happy not to see this bug anymore.

Regards,
  Plamen