Hello everyone,

I know things have been rather quiet on this list of late -- but behind the
scenes, there's still plenty of things happening with FVWM.

One of these is we're taking a look at moving the FvwmForums away from phpBB.
This was a great forum to use back in the early 2000s when there wasn't a lot
of choice.  But as of the past year or so, using phpBB and maintaining it has
become a burdensome nightmare for myself and Jaimos.

We've recently been looking at alternatives, and the one which seems to offer
equivalent functionality as phpBB (but without the perceived maintainence
nightmare), is bbPress (https://bbpress.org/).

We've imported the forum database to stand-up the core funtionality with the
same information.  This has worked fine.

What we now need is for someone to help us theme the main bbPress instance, to
make it look like a fvwm-type website (utilising the CSS/colours from
fvwm.org).  Originally, I thought I could do this, but that's not going to
happen, as I've too much other work to be getting on with.

Plus, this would be a good project for someone.

If anyone's interested (or you have any questions), do please let me know.

Thanks all,
Thomas