Hi, I'd love to do the same with gkrellm, except I'd also like it to
always remain on top also.  Right now it often ends up hidden under my
right panel, since I like to place it in the lower right. Today, each
time I start FVWM, I have to manually click on the gkrellm window and
then set it to "StaysOnTop".  There must be a way to specify in
.fvwm/config Start Function area  the "StaysOnTop" parameter?
right now the line is
+ I Test (Init) Schedule 8000 Exec gkrellm

is it as easy as

+ I Test (Init) Schedule 8000 Exec gkrellm StaysOnTop

Or Do I have to setup a separatet Style with Layers?
Cheers,  BrianA_MN

Reply to the following email received Wed, 6 Apr 2022 09:47:58 +0200
from Martin Cermak <marti...@gmail.com> is above the double line.