On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 02:06:49PM -0400, Paul Fox wrote:
I've been using fvwm pretty much exclusively for so long, that I'm
not sure anymore whether some features are unique to fvwm, or might
be available elsewhere with different names.

In particular -- the notion of FvwmButtons "swallowing" a child window --
is that a feature available in other window managers?  It's pretty
powerful.

The closest I thing I can think of is slit and dock in the
*boxs and Windowmaker.

But neither comes anywhere near as close to what fvwm has.
Seems FvwmButtons can swallow just about application.

John