Am Mi den 10. Mai 2023 um 22:16 schrieb mark_at_yahoo:
> So FVWM must be picking up my icon path and icons, right? Why do they
> work for launchers, but not when iconifying applications?

It might be that the application brings its own icons. Search for
_NET_WM_ICON in the xprop output.

I myself do not use the icons as I use a custom iconize function to
replace the icons with a small snapshot of the content. This sets the
following styles: `WindowStyle IconOverride, Icon
$[FVWM_USERDIR]/icon.tmp.$[w.id].png, StaysOnBottom`

So, the IconOverride here is the key.

Gruß
   Klaus
--