Markus Grunwald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi !
>
> Because I need its xinerama options, I installed fvwm 2.4.6. Allmost
> everything works excelent (as usual with fvwm :)), but I have one
> problem: Sometimes (lets say every four to ten times) I close an
> application, X11 crashes :(
>
> I don't know which facts you could use to help, so I give you these:
> System is a Debian woody (quite recent)
> fvwm is FVWM version 2.4.6 from Debian package fvwm_2.4.6-2_i386.deb
> X11 is XFree86 4.1.0-14
>
> Machine is an Athlon 1.4GHz
>
> uname is
> uname -a Linux Eddie 2.4.17 #3 Mit Apr 3 22:07:30 CEST 2002 i686 unknown
>
> I would be very glad, if someone could help me. I am rather confused,
> because I know fvwm as rock-solid...

If the XServer crahsed, fvwm retains its rock solid reputation.

Without a stack trace, I don't know if anyone will be able to help,
but I think you want to check in with the XFree86 folks.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570