Below is the start of a quote from the fvwm2 man page.

BUILT IN KEY AND MOUSE BINDINGS
       The following commands are built-in to fvwm:

            Key Help R A Popup MenuFvwmRoot
            Key F1 R A Popup MenuFvwmRoot
            Key Tab A M WindowList Root c c NoDeskSort
            Key Escape A MC EscapeFunc
            Mouse 0 R N Menu MenuFvwmRoot
            Mouse 1 TS A FuncFvwmRaiseLowerX Move
            Mouse 1 F  A FuncFvwmRaiseLowerX Resize
            AddToFunc FuncFvwmRaiseLowerX I Raise
            + M $0
            + D Lower

Since I am attempting to understand one screen of the man page, before I
move on to the next (with an occasional resort to a search command), I
have so far failed in my attempt to locate the place where the codes:

R, A, M, N, TS, 0, 1, etc are defined.

Some of the meanings can readily be deduced from the subsequent
examples; others can not.  If a location exists where all the codes are
defined, what do I search for?

Felix Karpfen
--
Felix Karpfen