On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 10:48:18AM -0600, No Nym wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:20:24 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Isn't there an interview with the original author in UnixWorld (or
> >something like it; I'm too lazy to look it up) where he gives the
> >original meaning as "feeble"?
> According to an article by FVWM's author (I can't recall where I read it),
> it stands for "Feline Virtual Windows Manager". It might have been on
> FVWM's official page:
>
>    http://www.fvwm.org/

Actually, "we" (an undefined set of developers and mailing list
readers) know what the F stood for originally, but most of "us"
prfer the "mystery F" instead.  The "Feline" VWM came up several
years ago when we noticed that almost all developers had cats ^_^

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [EMAIL PROTECTED]