Hi,
been lurking trying to figure this out too.

Try:
+       "Rox"         Exec exec /usr/apps/ROX-Filer/Linux-ix86/ROX-Filer

HTH

Bob Crochelt, MD, PhD, FACS

PO Box 9399
Ketchikan, Alaska 99901-4399

at home:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
travel:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
at work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ploum wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your mail, but it doesn't work for me !

I try with

Exec nohup /usr/apps/ROX-Filer/Linux-ix86/ROX-Filer ~

or

Exec exec /usr/apps/ROX-Filer/Linux-ix86/ROX-Filer ~

nothing seems to work ! !  I really don't understand...

thanx anyway for your help

Ploum
From: Marco Righele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: 180403