> Do use "action":
>
>   *fvwmbuttons: \
>     (icon tiny/kmidi.png, \
>      Panel(position top,right,delay 0,UseOld,NoClose) "LongPlayer", \
>      Action (Mouse 3) "All (xmms) iconify on")

Thx for your reply.  I understand better.  But it doesn't work, I don't
know why.

When I add the line "action", the button become 5 time bigger ! ! ! (it's
not pretty at all)  I try different things without success.
It's perhaps related with the rest of my fvwmbutton :

style "fvwmbuttons" sticky, nohandles, notitle, borderwidth 0, staysontop,
parentalrelativity
*fvwmbuttons: columns 1
*fvwmbuttons: pixmap bar.png
*fvwmbuttons: frame 0
*fvwmbuttons: \
    (icon tiny/kmidi.png, \
     Panel(position top,right,delay 0,UseOld,NoClose) "LongPlayer")
*FvwmButtons: (Swallow(UseOld,NoClose) "psi")