"Felix E. Klee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Wouldn't it be nice to have a Wiki on the FVWM homepage where people can
> post their hacks and read about other peoples hacks?

Sorry for not answering until now.
Email, lately, has been painful.  I'm getting a spam barrage of
monumental proportions.  (Well, anyway, it's a lot of spam.)

As I understand it a wiki is a bunch of web sites linked together.
Fvwm does have a links page.  Isn't that sufficient?

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]