Hi there,

Today when I was sitting on a Windoze machine :-( running  a
X-server,  I  noticed that xfig got it's own xfig mini icon.
Playing around showed that some applications get  thier  own
icons  (e.g.  xv,  netscape,  galeon,  gimp,..)  even  under
Windooze others get the X-Win default icon.

So I guess that the icons might come within some
applications. I don't think that X-Win sets it.

Does anybody know something about this?

If this assumption is true can fvwm use this icons as  well?
For  example  one  could  use it as mini icon. This would be
nice :-)

Regards, Uwe
--
  ,_,  Uwe Pross