On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:04:11PM -0400, Subba Rao wrote:
> On  0, Dan Espen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Subba Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > I have been tinkering with windows title bar buttons.  One of the buttons
> > > have added is with WindowShade.  While reading the features of this
> > > function,
> > > there are N, E, S and W to shade a window.  To test, I used "W"  now the
> > > window is a vertical bar.
> > >
> > > How do I get these windows back to normal?  I think I like the default
> > > feature for WindowShade which is "North".
> >
> > If you windowshade to "W" you might want to put the title on that edge
> > too.  (The titlebar can be on any edge.)
> >
> > You don't really need a titlebar to unshade a window though.
> > The windowshade command can be invoked from a menu, keybinding or
> > mouse press.  When its not invoked inside a window, you get a crosshair,
> > just click on the window you want to shade/unshade.
> >

> I got rid of the "W" and am staying with the default ("N").  I like that
> better.  While on the "title bar buttons" subject, is it possible to change
> the color of the window once it is made sticky?
>
> Mouse 0 3       A       Stick

On my machine, double clicking the window border shades the window
in the corresponding direction.  Together with a fast video card
and animated shading it's a pretty cool feature.  I play with it
often out of boredom :-)

  style * windowshadesteps 50

  Mouse 1 FS    N   Function ResizeOrRaise toggle
  Mouse 1 [     N   Function ResizeOrRaise W
  Mouse 1 ]     N   Function ResizeOrRaise E
  Mouse 1 -     N   Function ResizeOrRaise N
  Mouse 1 _     N   Function ResizeOrRaise S
  Mouse 1 <     N   Function ResizeOrRaise NW
  Mouse 1 >     N   Function ResizeOrRaise SE
  Mouse 1 ^     N   Function ResizeOrRaise NE
  Mouse 1 v     N   Function ResizeOrRaise SW

  AddToFunc ResizeOrRaise
  + C Raise
  + M Raise
  + M ResizeMaximize
  + D Current (Shaded) Raise
  + D WindowShade $0

> Right now, the title bar of the window gets stripes.  I would also like to
> make
> them different color.  Can that be done?

Not at the moment.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^