On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:17:20 +0200 Uwe Pross wrote:
> > I am going to remove the protest web page against software
> > patents today or tommorow.
>
> I decided to leave the protest page till monday when the
> parliament vote takes place.

Read this:
    http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/tol-29.08.03-000/

Thanks for participating!

BTW, we haven't made up our mind yet, whether we should encourage web
sites to continue protesting until the end of September, or not.

Felix

--
To contact me in private don't reply but send mail to
    felix DOT klee AT inka DOT de