On 03 Nov 2003 23:02:41 +0100, Klaus Umbach wrote:

> DestroyFunc FullScreen
> AddToFunc FullScreen
> + I ThisWindow (Maximized) Style $n Borders
> + I CondCase (NoMatch) Style $n !Borders
> + I CondCase (NoMatch) Raise
> + I CondCase (NoMatch) UpdateStyles
> + I Maximize
>
> This is what worked with 2.5.7, to have fullscreen-windows without
> borders. With 2.5.8 I still have the borders.
>
> How can I get rid of the borders in fullscreen?

See NEWS file, some new commands were renamed. Here is the 2.5.8 way
(taken from fvwm-themes 0.7.0):

DestroyFunc FuncFvwmMaximizeFullScreen
AddToFunc   FuncFvwmMaximizeFullScreen
+ I ThisWindow (Maximized) WindowStyle Title, Borders
+ I TestRc (!Match) WindowStyle !Title, !Borders
+ I TestRc (!Match) Raise
+ I TestRc (!Match) UpdateStyles
+ I Maximize ewmhiwa

Regards,