Hello phil,

Am 2004-06-07 15:35:15, schrieb Phil Stracchino:

>Is it just me, or does half of Europe think the FVWM mailing list is a
>target of opportunity for drive-by spamming?

Please do not answer to SPAMS. Install spamassassin 2.63 with its
bayesisn filter, traine it and good is...

Since two weeks I have gotten only 6 SPAMS into the lists I am
subscribed. spamassassin has catched around 5200 of it with ZERO
FalsePositives.

The threads about SPAM are much bigger then the SPAM itself.

So please do not answer to such messages and to this Message too.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi