Xue Ruini wrote:
hello, everyone

As we know, pressing on the Windows key brings up the StartMenu in Microsoft
Windows boxes. Windows keys can be used in fvwm, however, they are defined as
modifiers. That is to say, you can bind actions to them. I do not know whether
"any key" exists in fvwm or not, or any other trick to bind a certain action
to the windows keys.

for example :)
Key "ANY KEY" A N 3 Maxmize

usually the win key is already bound to some key (not a modifier), use xev to figure out what it is. If xev does not show anything configure your keyboard. Keyobard configuration depends on distro but one way or another you need to figure out what to use in X config file which is usually /etc/X11/XF86Config or /etc/X11/XF86Config-4. Look for section that looks somewhat like this:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Logitech Cordless iTouch"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        # Option                "XkbModel"      "logicordless"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "itouch"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
EndSection

  and choose your "XkbModel" appropriately (see files in /etc/X11/xkb)

        erik