Am 2005-03-01 21:49:25, schrieb Dan Espen:

> When I tried to download tdmakexpms, I got file not found.

I have seen the error logs already and it is solved.
(was false permission)

> Anyway,  I built the xpms myself.   I have a lot of  root images so my
> image  menus break them  down  by type,  "animals", "space", "planes",
> etc.  Even with that, I still have lots of menus that are 4 or 5 deep.
> I don't use dynamic menus, it's way too slow.

I know...
I was thinking about a script which starts in the background
while you are loging into your system ant it create the menu
directly with submenus
(console, while starting X with startx manualy as needed.
I personaly working 90% on the console)

> I gave your dynamic menu script a try with my setup.
> Taking a screenshot of the dynamic menu fully expanded was a challenge

:-)

> but I finally got it:
>
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/despen/menu.jpg

:-)

> Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi