On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 07:28:16PM +0200, GoogleGuy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need a condition that can match a window both by its size/geometry
> AND a resource name at the same time. Or at least by size/geometry.

Well, it depends how you want to measure the size/geometry.  Note that
such an operation is separate from the resource of a window, depending
on what it is you're trying to do, and how.

What you want is something like this:

Pick PipeRead `[[ $[w.resource] == "resourcename" ]] && [[ $[w.width] <
some_number ]] && [[ $[w.height] > some_numner ]] && echo
"CommandToFVWM"`

The key here is to look at the variables:

$[w.resource]
$[w.width]
$[w.height]

If you want to do calculate actual geometry strings, parse the output of
xwininfo(1) for instance.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Wanting to feel; to know what is real.  Living is a lie." -- Purpoise
Song, by The Monkees.