On 4/16/07, Oliver Bandel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 11:22:12PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 12:14:02AM +0200, Oliver Bandel wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > are there simple Beginners-Infos zu start with fvwm(2)?
>
> http://www.zensites.net/fvwm/guide/
>
> > What I want to achieve at first, is:
> >   - xeyes, xclock and Pager on all desktops
> >
> > Then the possibility of two separated dektops
> > (not reachable via crossing screen-edges with the mouse)
> > would be fine.
>
> DesktopSize 1x1
> DestopName 0 Desk0
> DesktopName 1 Desk1
> EdgeScroll 0 0

[...]

But when I also want to have desktops, reachable via
a mouse that crosses the edges of a screen?

DesktopSize 3x3
DestopName 0 Desk0
DesktopName 1 Desk1
EdgeScroll 100 100

Can this be mixed, or do I have to decide between
these two options?

Lots of things can be done, but you need to take a look at the
documentation. Don't expect us do give you an "on-demand" config ;)

Cheers
 Renato