Hello,

I used to be able to move pages whie dragging a window to a differnet
page by passing the page's edge, but when resizing a window the page
edge blocked further movement.

Now, starting from 2.5.20 I noticed that suddenly when resizing a
window it'll go over the border of the page, setting EdgeResistance
doesn't provide a solution as it allows me to drag windows to the
another page, but it no longer automatically switches pages while
dragging.

Minimum config required to reproduce:
EdgeScroll 0 0

Then resize a window over the border of the page to see the behaviour
I described above.

Is this an unintended side effect of a change that has happened
recently? In any case I'd like to have the old behaviour back. Thomas
already provided me a patch that restores the previous behaviour and,
which I'm sure, he'll be happy to share, but I'd like official word on
this.

Greetings
--
Bert Geens