Hello,

I am in the process of migrating to an alternate mail accound. And
having some trouble, as usual in these cases.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is having some problems, mainly related to spam (I
know, the name of the account doesn't help either :P ). So, I will soon
close it.

I want to subscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead, and remove
[EMAIL PROTECTED] from the three fvwm lists (announces, workers and the
users list). However, I have tried at least in three ocassions and it
didn't succeed for any reason. All the times I get similar messages to
this one:

[quote]
---- The subscribe command did not succeed.
----
---- The request
----   "subscribe fvwm Jesus Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
---- must be confirmed.  Confirmation instructions have been mailed to
---- Jesus Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in a separate message.
----
----

Valid commands processed: 1
0 succeeded, 1 stalled, and 0 failed.

Use the following command:
  sessioninfo 6db3d68afa813e3cbb0f40432da8acb4cda9e226
to see technical information about this session.
[/quote]

For each one of the three lists.

I don't know if this is some problem with majordomo or something. But I
can't subscribe. For that same reason, I haven't still tried to
unsubscribe this one ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

If someone could help, that would be nice. As I said, I want to
subscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the three FVWM mailing lists. Sorry if
this is not a good place to ask this, but I found no other way around.

-- Jesús Guerrero