Hello,
I'm using FvwmIconMan swallowed by FvwmButtons module. It's configured to show
only icons for current page (24x24 buttons with `DrawIcons always',
`Resolution page' and `Format ""'). My problem appears when I iconify window on
desktop A and then go thru other two pages without icons (FvwmIconMan refreshes
and shows nothing). Then when I go thru these two pages or other two pages
without icons back to the desktop A, icon is on desktop but not in FvwmIconMan.
When I move mouse over IconMan's window it appears. Is this bug ? Exists
workaround ?

--
Ondrej `blami' Balaz