[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joel J. Adamson) writes:

> Lucio Chiappetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Joel J. Adamson wrote:
>>
>>> same region of the desktop?  I mean that for any application, I'd like
>>> them to (for example) iconify to the right side of the screen between
>>> my clock and my system monitor; instead they tend to go to the
>>
>> I have forgotten the tests I did but I have this in my rc file
>>
>> Style "*"   IconBox -20 0 -1 -1 , IconFill bottom right
>>

> Thanks Lucio and Thomas for getting back to me.  I added this:
>
> Style * IconBox -80 400 -1 -1 , IconFill top right
>
> And it works fine for Emacs (80% of the windows I ever see on my
> screen), but Firefox still goes up into the left corner.  I'll play
> around some more.  Let me know if you have any more suggestions.

I've restarted Firefox and it now appears to work.

Now I've just got to get my Icons dressed correctly (no window border
and transparent background for the text) and I'll be set.

I'm glad I've invested the time in Fvwm so I can see how totally sweet
it is.

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983
and properly dispose of this information.