Dear Fvwmers,

Happy Thanksgiving.

I have found that I'm unable to resize a window to the full height of
the screen: I can move the window to any screen edge with the mouse, so
that it's flush with the edge.  However, when going full-screen in
Emacs, I have a little 7 pixel-high strip across the bottom of the
screen where the background shows through (i.e. the bottom edge of the
window is 7 pixels above the bottom of the display).  I hope one of
those explanations was clear: I'd be happy to send a screenshot to
anyone who thinks they can diagnose by that.

I did have
EWMHBaseStruts 0 64 0 0

but I reset it 0 0 0 0 and the problem persists.

Any other variables that might affect this?

Thanks,
Joel
--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.