On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:29:21 +0800
"for.register for.register" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How config mouse scroller for changing page recyclely?

I don't understand what "recyclely" mean.

> I have four pages on desk0 , from (0,0) to (0,1)

Do you mean from (0,0) to (0,3)?

> and I thought  that
> the follow line is for that and mod 4 should also be used. But I dont
> know how to write the expression exactly.
>
> Mouse   4 R N           GotoPage $[page.nx+1] 0

Mmm, first thing is that fvwm doesn't understand arithmetic expresions.
The next one is that that 4 stands for mouse scroll up, not mod4, and the N
means "no modifiers", so, using mod4 will automatically negate the binding.

You probably want the keys 4 and 5 (for mouse up and down), context R, and
modifier A, so it will always work when you scroll over the root window.

You could use piperead to add +1 to page.nx, but that is completely
unnecessary. You probably want something like this:

Mouse 4 R A Scroll 0 -100
Mouse 5 R A Scroll 0 100

That is for a vertical layout, or this:

Mouse 4 R A Scroll -100 0