On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 03:54:29AM -0800, Leo Simon wrote:
I'm praying that next time I log in, the board will forgive and forget my
earlier typos (related to the upper case requirement), stop counting past
errors and wipe the slate clean.

If not, let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

Seems ok now, I just have to train myself to remember to upper-case the first letter of my password

As an aside, is there any chanve your MUA (or editor, if like me you use vim
and mutt) could wrap its lines to 66 characters or so?  At the moment I'm
having to wrap your responses correctly as they're coming through all on one
line which is bloody irritating.

Hmmm, I've trained vim on my pine editor to unwrap, because I
inhabit, unfortunately an increasingly non-unix world, and 66
line wraps look terrible in gmail, etc.   I'll try to remember to
reset textwidth when communicating in my preferred world!

Perhaps irrelevant, since now I seem to be no longer locked out of
the forum!!!

-- Thomas Adam