Thomas Adam wrote:
> As I said before -- Move honours the EWMH working area by default when used
> non-interactively.  Confer the following:
>
> EwmhBaseStruts 100 100 100 100
> Pick Move 0 0
>
> [ Move the window else, somewhere randomly ]
>
> Pick Move 0 0 ewmhiwa

This seems to work with fvwm 2.6 or newer. Currently I'm stuck to 2.5.

But nevertheless I can only pick the window at the titlebar (single click, left
mouse button) and then move the window if I try something like this:

Emulate Win
Mouse 1 T A Function MoveWindow
DestroyFunc MoveWindow
AddToFunc MoveWindow
+ I PipeRead 'echo Move'
+ I PipeRead '[ $[w.x] -lt $[WORKAREA_LEFT_MARGIN] ] && echo "Echo window left
boundary"'

But I'd like to hold down the mouse button and move the window until the button
is released. Is there a possibility to accomplish this or is there a way to
execute a function after the window has been placed?

Chris