On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 01:31:19PM +0100, Dirk Thierbach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> if this is the wrong place for bugreports, or if I should use the other
> list, please tell me. I couldn't find anything on the homepage, but maybe
> I overlooked it.
>
> I updated fvwm to 1:2.6.5.ds-1 on Debian Sid (unstable), and now I
> experience frequent crashes which dump me back to the xdm login screen.
>
> They happen unpredicatbly when changing or deleting a tab in
> iceweasel (which changes the title of the iceweasel window).

I remember having that problem with some version of firefox, not
only with FVWM but with fluxbox too.  I read people on forums
complaining about the same problem with Xfce.  I ignore which
version of firefox iceweasel sid package fork.  Download the
latest firefox from mozilla site and try to reproduce the bug.
I think that it's some issue with hardware acceleration.  You
could also try disabling that feature on Iceweasel (on Advanced
tag in Options uncheck "hardward accel...") if that version
already have it.

        Walter