On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 12:17:21PM -0600, Mark Nejedlo wrote:
> When I use "Maximize 100 100" on an xterm, it leaves a margin on the bottom
> and right of the window due to left over fractions of character
> height/width, which is fine.

Yes.

> I'd like to move that margin to the top and
> left of the window, so I tried to use "ResizeMoveMaximize frame 100 100 -0
> -0" but the margin is still at the bottom and right.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions for how to accomplish what I want?  Is this
> a bug I should report?

Yeah, this may be considered a bug, probably due to the order in
which the resizing and movement calculations are done.  The new
position is calculated before cropping the window's size from 100%
to a multiple of the character size.

If you follow up the ResizeMoveMaximize with a "Move -0 -0" it
should be fine.

I'll think about a fix.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^