From: Joachim Bassmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Complicated remote access problem using an internal
firewall
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:13:23 +0200

Hi Ray,

--On Samstag, 12. Juni 2004 17:26 -0400 Ray Pesek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

We would like to let them still use SecuRemote to connect to "B" and get
authenticated. We would have to add the new subnet "X" to the encryption
domain of "B" but it's actually considered as external to "B".

you might get away using a NAT pool for the SR clients on B.

Define the NAT pool as internal to B and make a rule on B which allows the
NAT pool access to X.

Then take care that the NAT pool is being routed from X to B.

good luck

Joachim Bassmann, DELOS AG, STuttgart, Germany
Erst wenn das letzte Counterstrike indiziert, der letzte Videofilm
verboten,
und das Internet geschlossen ist, werdet Ihr merken, daß Ihr Eure Kinder
doch erziehen müsst. - [EMAIL PROTECTED]