From: Stala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] VPN-1 Edge device
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:35:51 -0400

I have been trying to get a VPN edge device to work in our lab with little
to no success. I am wondering if there is any white papers out there that
might help me get this working.

I have a Provider-1 install R-55 HP4
Nokia IP-530 R55 HP4
edge-x

Thank You for any help in this.

Tom

_________________________________________________________________ Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win a trip to NY http://www.msnmessenger-download.click-url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct/01/