From: Raymond Jacob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] schedule powerdown of nokia firewall
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:45:16 +0000

We have a power outage comming up and I don't want to be there.
Can I put an entry in the crontab of the nokia below?

00 23 3 *  * (fwstop;sleep 5; poweroff)

Alternatively, I could figure out the shutdown.tcl in voyager but
I am a little pressed for time.

thank
raymond

PS: when power comes back on will the firewall start backup automatically
or do I need some one there to flip the switch?

_________________________________________________________________ Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963