From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] NG FP2 ---> NG AI_R55 HFA_02
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:03:31 +0300

Hi,

Is it possible to jump directly to NG AI_R55 HFA_02 from FP2 ?

And what should I keep in mind when doing this?

Thanks

Cihan SUBASI
Garanti Technology
Internet ve Yazilim Hizmetleri
Tel:(90)(212)4783426 GSM:(90)(533)(2750353)
Fax:(90)(212)6576150
http://www.garantitechnology.com <http://www.garantitechnology.com/>
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of
failure. Failure teaches many more things than success ever can.

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep the message confidential .The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in anyway to your computer system.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve
gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin
gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer
alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu
bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan,
butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi
herhangi bir zarardan
sorumlu tutulamaz.