If someone has an Edge box set up, would you please check and see if ports
80 & 443 are open on the internal interface? We've got a demo unit running
the 4.5.29 beta firmware and have remote admin access allowed over the VPN.

I was quite surprised to see that going to it via http://internalIP brings
up the login interface replete with the firmware version and everything.

Going to https://internalIP brings up a generic login box without any of the
detail. The administrative inrerface is supposed to be (and is) on
http://internalIP:981.

I'm wondering why I'm seeing the administrative interface on 80 & 443 as
well, and why 80 has such a huge amount of detail available before a login
occurs.

Thanks,

Ray