Hi Utsav,

If you have access to the HFA07 release notes, do they say anything about
problems with User Monitor not syncing anymore or with "VPN Error Code 03"
on SecureClient usage? I've been having both of these issues since going to
HFA06, but can't say positively that that is what caused it.

Thanks,

Ray

Updates: Check Point releases updates for SPLAT quite frequently. My
gripes in this area are that they don't keep User Center up-to-date
(they're up to HFA 07 on NG AI R55 but still only show HFA 04 on User
Center; I go through my SE for all support issues). Their documentation
for non-major releases is awful, and I maintain a development lab to
test everything I'm considering for production-wide deployment because
as with any software vendor, a fix for one issue could introduce a host
of other problems.

Online support: for me, it's a mish mash of CP's knowledge base, Google
searches, newsgroups and online mailing lists. More often than not, this
gets me the answers I need.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups – now 2 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/