From: Alan Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] User Database Management
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:29:12 +0100

We've just upgraded from 4.1 to NG AI (R55) HFA_04. Management and
Firewall are on separate Solaris boxes.

Previously I'm fairly certain we were able to modify User Accounts (for
VPN) and just (re-)install the user database.  Now it seems like we have
to (re-)install/push the policy as well.

Has there been a change here somewhere?

I ask, because the User Admin is normally done by another administrator
who doesn't normally need full write access to the rule base etc.  So I
give him a customised permissions profile that only allow access to the
User database.

Alan

The information in this email is confidential.  It is intended
solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this email in error please delete
it immediately and contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.
The service is powered by MessageLabs.