version is available. They also have this message in their discussion
forums:
------------------------------
posted July 09, 2004 01:01 AM
We are happy to announce that SmartCenter R55 HFA7 (Hot Fix Accumulator
7)has been released.
This release includes significant enhancements for managing VPN-1 Edge and
Nokia IP40 devices.

The new release is available from the Check Point download center
------------------------------

Ray

From: Stewart Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Tunnel Test Fails for VPN-1 Edge
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:53:05 -0400

I called checkpoint, and they said that the firmware they gave me a
couple of months ago is newer than the one released. I guess I got this
one ahead of schedule. He said it takes a while for the releases to come
down from Israel. I am also having a problem with the certs disappearing
every so often. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I'm forced to
re-upload the cert to get the vpn back up. Strange and frustrating.