From: Russell Aspinwall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Edge 4.5 firmware released - v4.5.37
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:56:39 +0100

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest firmware release for an Edge X, however when I
attempt to install it,
the download completes but I get a message to check the version is correct.
So I tried the previous
version and got the same error.

Do you have to log in via the private network in order to perform a
firmware upgrade?

Ray wrote:
http://www.sofaware.com/supportDownloads.aspx?boneId=266 for the new
features. Check Point has it in their software subscription downloads.

Ray

Regards

Russell

Email: russell dot aspinwall at flomerics dot co dot uk
Network and Systems Administrator           Flomerics Ltd
Telephone: 020-8941-8810 x3116              81 Bridge Road
Facsimile: 020-8941-8730                    Hampton Court
                                            Surrey, KT8 9HH
                                            United Kingdom