Not yet. We have them to WatchGuard 7 Firebox IIIs and to a SofaWare box,
which I believe is based on the 4.1 architecture. Using R55, though.

Ray

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] HFA 412 and VPN...
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:22:18 +0300

We applied the patch (HFA 412) to our NG-R54 firewall and we lost our
DES vpns to "FW-1 4.1" firewalls. Up to now we had no chance to bring
them up again...We had to switch the peer on our other VPN gateway
(which is a PIX firewall) in order to establish vpn to "FW-1 4.1"
firewalls on remote locations. Anybody had any problem after applying
this particular patch with existing VPNs...?

thanks

*********************************************************** Cihan SUBASI Garanti Technology Internet ve Yazilim Hizmetleri Tel:(90)(212)4783426 GSM:(90)(533)(2750353) Fax:(90)(212)6576150 http://www.garantitechnology.com <http://www.garantitechnology.com/> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of failure. Failure teaches many more things than success ever can. ***********************************************************

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep the message confidential .The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in anyway to your computer system.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve
gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin
gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer
alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu
bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan,
butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi
herhangi bir zarardan
sorumlu tutulamaz.