From: "Moon, Curtis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] Rules for backup firewall
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:05:28 -0500

We are running Windows 2003 server and FW1 R55 with HFA 04.  This is our
main
firewall.  If we setup another Windows 2003 server and put FW1 R55 with HFA
04 and keep it off line could we then export the rules from the running
firewall and import them into the backup firewall periodically.  The backup
would only be used if the main firewall went down.

Curtis Moon

_________________________________________________________________ On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement