I just set up a test VPN from an R55 gateway to an Edge XU box and I now
have my computer on it's internal network.

When I have SecureClient running on my computer, I can't get to the "real"
internal network. I have to disable the policy, even though this new
internal network is allowed in the desktop security policy, and also stop
SecureClient. Then everything works OK.

I vaguely recall reading about this before and it seemed that it had
something to do with the topology being fed to SecureClient. All remote
access will be to the R55 gateway and then down the site-to-site VPN to the
Edge internal networks. We are using hub mode for SecureClient.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Ray