Behalf Of Ron Jack (Systems Network)
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 3:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Invalid Content Length

This reminds me. We only see the error when using http with a websense ufp
resource. Also, the pre-defined http could not be changed to "none" while
it's being used with a resource. I guess I could tear everything apart, set
http to none and add the resources back, but we're not quite to that point
yet.

Our current workaround is to send traffic to an increasing list of networks
straight out on port 80, bypassing the resource.

Finally, if the above workaround is dependent on a large http header length,
ours is like 10000k or something. It will be lowered asap.

HTH,

Ron