-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 7:09 PM
To: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NOKIA HFA_15 INSTALL

Yep, they are Western Digital's on my IP530. The only problem is they
are 20
GB drives and I can't find them that small anymore! Nokia can still
supply
them under my maintenance agreement and that way I don't have to install
the
boot manager and partitions manually.

Ray