I thought I'd follow myself up since I've had a couple of responses OOB.

The address cut over without a single problem. Everyone stayed
connected, nothing crashed. An ancient evil did rise from the watery
deep but I gave it some coconut shrimp and it was cool.
--
be - MOS

Innovation is hard to schedule.  --Dan Fylstra