We are using NGX Client on XP SP2 with firewall on without any issues. Have you tried in another machine?

Tom Brown wrote:

I have installed NGX SecureClient (598000191_1) on my laptop (XP SP2) - so
far so good. When I try and create a new site, I give it the IP address,
click Next and I go straight to the Select Connectivity Settings screen,
bypassing the Authentication screen altogether (so I can't select my
certficate). If I click Next again, I get the Connecting screen with the
blue bars marching across - but it never seems to time out. I've had the
problem once or twice in the past, and uninstalling then reinstalling
SecureClient usually fixes it, but this time it simply won't behave. I
haven't found anything sensible on teh Checkpoint KB on this either.