[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Priyakant Taneja
Sent: 06 January 2006 10:34
To: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Cannot see the ipsec peer to set preshared key

Hi Tauseef,

He will have to add your checkpoint as externally managed gateway and
have to define vpn domain in topology of that. Then he will have to add
both the gateways ( his own and yours) in vpn community. After that he
will be able to define preshared keys and other vpn parameters.

Try and let us know..

Regards

Priyakant