being encrypted and the vpn peer gateway is correct.

From the firewall itself I can't ping the office mode IP.

Thorsten

Von: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 [mailto:FW-1-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Ramki Security
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Januar 2006 13:25
An: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Betreff: Re: [FW-1] NGX ClusterXl office mode

Since the return packet from the host is sent back to the office mode
ip, i have few questions.

1. Are you seeing the packets reach the firewall
2. Are you able to ping the officemode ip from inside the firewall

machine

4. When you try connecting from the internal network to the om ip, is
the traffic getting encrypted by the firewall.

Thanks....Ramki

Thorsten Heyming wrote:

Hi,

I have some trouble setting up office mode in NGX Cluster Xl.

The connection succeeds and the client gets the office mode ip from

the

defined pool. (different pool on each cluster member)

A connection to a host inside doesn't succeed (ping or telnet).
The log shows the packet being decrypted. A network monitor shows

the

packet arriving hat the host and the reply packet being send back to

the

office mode ip.

The office mode pool is different from my inside address space and
routed towards the firewall.
The office mode pool is not part of the encryption domain.

Secure Client connections without office mode enabled work fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Thorsten