I would like to point out that keeping firewall-1 out of smtp routing will avoid lot of trouble and performance issues...Ramki

Reinhard Stich wrote:
hi,

if you have private IPs in your DMZ-network you can change the NAT for the IP of MX.yourdomain.com to the mail-router (and back if your anti-spam gw is up again).

cheers
reinhard