Just a related question? What kind of hardware is required for a E-Token. Is this some special hardware?....Ramki

fwguru wrote:
Marius,

 Import the .p12 file and dont select the "enable strong" option.  You will
not be asked for a pass.  SecureClient will have the password filed
blanked-out.  You should not need the cert pass.  I dont recommend doing
that, as probably many on this list would too.  I would always get the cert
and private off of the machine and onto an E-Token.

After importing the cert, you can have the private stored onto an E-Token
instead of the CAPI store.  I use E-Token everday with certs.  Works great
with SecureClient and SSL Network Extender.  You could even log onto a
Windows network with it using a cert or an extremely long, randomly
generated password that you dont need to know what it is.

The cert can be stolen even if not marked as exportable if the .p12 file is
still on the disk.  ;)

Neil Delacruz